11/12/20 We are open on a "BY APPOINTMENT" basis, no walk-ins are currently allowed in order to maintain our maximum guest count in the store.
All safety protocols will be emailed to you along with your appointment confirmation and reminder. They are as follows:
- guests will be limited, based on appointment type and day of the week.
- we request that you call from your vehicle to let us know you have arrived for your appointment. We will let you know when it is safe to come in, and will unlock the door for you
- masks must be worn while in the store
- hand sanitizer or hand washing will be available, and is required
- time between appointments will be scheduled in order for us to sanitize high touch surfaces, and to steam sanitize all dresses that have been tried on.
- touchless invoicing and payments will be used as much as possible. Credit cards are preferred at this time, but checks will be accepted if merchandise is not leaving the store. Cash is always accepted.
Please be patient with us, as these are not normal procedures for us. We are required to abide by the state guidelines, and will do everything we can to accommodate you during this time and still make this a most memorable experience!