6/19/20 We are opening for all appointments as of Tuesday, June 23. We will be open on a "BY APPOINTMENT" basis, no walk-ins
All safety protocols will be emailed to you along with your appointment confirmation and reminder. They are as follows:
- guests will be limited, based on appointment type
- call when you are parking your car to let us know you have arrived. We will let you know if it is safe to come in, and will unlock the door for you
- masks must be worn
- hand sanitizer or hand washing will be available, and is required
- time between appointments will be scheduled in order for us to sanitize high touch surfaces, and to steam sanitize all dresses that have been tried on.
- touchless invoicing and payments will be used as much as possible. Credit cards are preferred at this time, but checks will be accepted if merchandise is not leaving the store. Exact cash will be accepted, and we will not be making change.
Please be patient with us, as these are not normal procedures for us. We are required to abide by the state guidelines, and will do everything we can to accommodate you during this time.